Sunday, August 11, 2013

What a Summer!!

I haven’t blogged in so long – I don’t even know where to begin!  Our summer has been jam-packed with camps, activities and work…it’s crazy.  The school year starts on WEDNESDAY!  I will have an 8th grader, 6th grader, 4th grader and a Kindergartener!!  Time flies, it really does.

Here are a few pics to recap some of our goings on…hopefully I will blog the stories soon!

IMG_6799  IMG_6811

Cameron earned a medal from the Duke TiP program for”scoring equal to or higher than the national average of exiting high school seniors” on the ACT.  Impressive!  The ceremony was a Texas Christian University.

IMG_7154  IMG_7149

Macie spent two weeks in New York City at the Joffrey School of Ballet summer intensive.  She had a blast!

IMG_6734 

Cole finished out his third grade year and spent the summer taking day trips with his daycare group and going to Flag Football Camp.

IMG_6907

Collin turned six!  He also spent the summer going on day trips with his daycare and began preparing for Kindergarten this fall!! (this momma is so not ready)

IMG_6922

My little Cy angel spent the summer at daycare, went to Vacation Bible School for the first time, and grew up way too fast!

No comments: