Wednesday, August 14, 2013

FIRST DAY!!!!!

It was the first day of school today!  My fourth baby started kindergarten.  KINDERGARTEN!!  So exciting and sad at the same time.
IMG_7417  IMG_7419
IMG_7421
He had a great day!  Todd was able to walk him into class and pick him up.  I work at the school the kids go to, but at the intermediate/middle school campus, so I can’t be at the primary campus.  I will be able to drop him in the mornings (earlier than usual) and he will carpool with another parent that will bring him to my campus in the afternoon.  I’m so thankful for the help, but I really hate that I can’t even pick him up from school!  He is fine, I am not.  His favorite thing about today was music class.
IMG_7429  IMG_7430
IMG_7431
This guy did great, as well!  He had a fun first day (his words) and his favorite teacher/class today was math.  It is a male teacher who loves math and loves teaching – a perfect combination for Cole.  He also has one of his very best friends from kinder/first grade in his class.
IMG_7423   IMG_7424
IMG_7426
And – this amazing dude said I could only take his picture at home.  DO NOT follow him around at school for any reason.  (I had a hard time not checking in throughout the day just to embarrass him,  It’s hard not being mom at school and just being Mrs. Murphree.)  And – I think he had a good day!  The only classes he talked about were technology (still hasn’t stopped about that one) and Social Studies.  He has the same teacher he had last year, and he enjoyed that class so much.  Beyond that – nothing.  I can’t get any other information from him.  Typical teenager, I guess!

Overall – it was a successful day!  Only one more to send off to their first day of kinder – thankfully it’s in three years!  I have time to prepare!!

No comments: