Monday, August 19, 2013

Eleven Years, Eleven Months, Eleven Days

It has been 11 years, 11 months and 11 days since I married my sweetheart.  I know – it’s an odd time-frame to celebrate, but we are an odd couple!

Picture 043[1]

We like to take weird pictures where we each think we are the only one doing something silly!

Picture 058[1]

We let the kids take blurry pictures of us, just so we can have memories when we get older.

Picture 090[1]

We clean up real nice, sometimes, too.

I just woke up today and was looking at the calendar to see how close we are to twelve years of marriage.   And – I thought to myself…why wait to celebrate?  Why aren’t we celebrating our marriage daily?  In this day and age it is amazing that we have been married as long as we have.  But we are and it is because of God’s grace.  God’s grace and Todd’s grace that he gives me on a daily basis.  I am not perfect, I am flawed - but I am perfect for Todd and I am loved.  For that, I am thankful.

Picture 015[2]  IMG_8841_thumb[1][1]

And for this!  Thank you for loving me and keeping me laughing!  Here’s to eleven more years, eleven more months and eleven more days!

1 comment:

Debra said...

Happy 11,11,11! Love it! And, love your new blog face. Looks great! Missing you! Love you, too. Debra