Friday, June 29, 2012

Commenting Challenge Day 5

Well, I am clearly not a daily blogger.  Three times in one week is pretty good for me!  Today’s topic is Favorite Vacation Destination.  For me, this is the easiest topic, hands down – NYC!

My husband and I honeymooned in NYC and it is the only place we have vacationed alone together for our entire marriage.  We used to try to get back yearly, that has become more difficult the older our children get (as well as the sheer number we have – hard to get babysitters!!)  I am excited because we are headed back this summer!!  I can’t wait.

I love so many things about the city, but the coolest thing is this – every time we go – it is like the first time.  There are only a handful of things we have done more than once.  There are SO MANY things to do.

We have been in the fall, the summer, Christmas-time, with our kids, with our parents, alone – it is just amazing.

Here are some links to previous blog posts where I document some of our fun times!  At a Mets Game, on a Circle Line Tour, and just some fun photos.

Enjoy!

A

No comments: