Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Double Digits!!!

I have another baby who has turned ten!  TEN!  It isn’t fair.

My sweet, one and only, baby girl turned ten today!  I am not ready.  She has been waiting for this day forever!

And – in anticipation of this day – her mother completely forgot to take her picture!  I have no photo of my daughter on her birthday.

So – I will leave with this…

We are so proud of you.  you are growing up beautifully on the outside, but even more beautiful on the inside.  We struggle at times, but that is normal.  You are becoming an amazing dancer and we can’t wait to see what this next year of intensive study will do for you.  You are maturing and becoming an amazing big/little sister to your brothers.  Thank you.  We love you bunches and look forward to the next ten years.  Just don’t grow too fast!

A

No comments: