Western Day has to be one of my all-time favorite days at Sonshine School. I have a pony picture of all of my kids from every year and I love to compare them to themselves each year and to each other at the same age. It is so fun.
Cy did awesome for his first time. I hid way back out of the way so he couldn’t see me and used my zoom lens to capture the moment. Here are a few of the pictures…
He wasn’t exactly sure about it.
He let them put a hat on and showed him where to put his hands so he didn’t fall.
I’ll sit here, but I won’t smile!
Collin, well, he’s an old pro. He had his own hat and made sure to wear his new western shirt and his boots!
They go on a quick pony ride, before they have their picture made.
He also got loaded up on extra western gear.
Such a cheesy grin. Maybe he will grow up to be a cowboy! He really liked riding the pony.
And – because I can’t help it and he was so cute – Collin’s friend, Sam. He got extra special duded up for today!
That is dedication!
A
No comments:
Post a Comment