Saturday, January 21, 2012

UPWARD–Basketball

January has brought a new season of Upward sports to our family.  Basketball!!  WOW!  What a fun game.  I’m not sure I have ever been to a basketball game before.  It has never interested me.  However – I have to say – it can be exciting – especially when your kids are playing in the game.

Cole was so excited to try something new.  I only managed to take the camera to a few games and out of a million pictures, only a few came out.  (I really need to learn how to use my camera)  Here are some of my faves…

Cole is number 12, sometimes we are gray, sometimes we are maroon.

IMG_1663   IMG_1693   IMG_1700

IMG_1758

IMG_2491    IMG_2485    IMG_2494

There were even some times where he didn’t play, but danced to the awesome music between periods instead!

IMG_2504   IMG_2505

But, the main reason we love Upward is the message it gives the children regarding Jesus and his love for us.  Plus – Todd gets to coach and it is becoming his passion.  What better way is there to spend time with your children than doing what they love and teaching them about Jesus?!?

IMG_1656          IMG_2457

A

No comments: