Last night was our school’s Daddy Daughter Dance. It was held in the Hall of Fame at the Texas Rangers Ballpark. It was awesome. AND – because I am serving on the PTO this year, I had to work the event. Lucky Me. I got to take pictures.
We decorated in a pink and red theme since we are so close to Valentine’s Day. The food and majority of the seating was on the first floor, with the memorabilia, dance floor, and some additional seating on the second floor.
Here is Macie with a few of her crazy friends. And – here is what they talked about most of the night…
She did manage to dance one or two dances with her father. She reluctantly allowed me to take a few pictures, although she wouldn’t smile her true smile.
Here are some posed pictures …
And, my personal favorite
Macie, your daddy loves you more than you know. I hope these special dates with dad show you how a boy who truly loves you will treat you. Like a princess! We love you, sugar.
A
No comments:
Post a Comment