Sunday, March 6, 2011

3 Month Photo Shoot

My sweet baby is three months old! THREE MONTHS OLD!! Todd and I still look at each other in amazement because we can't believe we even have another baby! It has been fun. The kids love him so much. It is funny how they each never wanted to have anything to do with any other baby we have had except for Cy. I guess they were just all the right age this time around.
I am going to try to take his picture every month on the 6th. So far, so good. Last month it had to be on the DR table, though. Not this cute brown blanket that I love.
I have no idea how much he weighs or how long he is because we don't have a DR appt this month, but I know he is growing. I am forcing him to wear the rest of the size 1 diapers we have opened and I am squeezing him in his 0 - 3 month clothes while the weather is still cold!
He has been going to bed in the evening around 730 - 8 o'clock which has been great. He sleeps until 2 or 3 and then until 6. It has been nice. He is also on a pretty good schedule during the day and has been enjoying coming to school with me.
He is talking alot, especially to the kids. He just lights up when he sees them. I love it and they do to. I can't keep them away from him - they still fight over time with Cy.
We think he looks alot like Macie did at this age. He has the same expressive eyebrows. He makes the funniest faces and is extremely animated.
He might be trying to roll over. He tends to go all the way to his left whenever we lay him down - he just doesn't know what to do with his arm when it gets in the way. He is also sucking on his fingers/thumb alot. I can't get him to take any pacifier - but he loves to suck on his hands. And it is LOUD!
He is so cute and so fun. I love seeing his precious smile every morning when he wakes up. I love how complete our family feels now that he is here and we have all these boys and our little princess!
A

No comments: