
Our sweet Cole turned SEVEN years old today! What an amazing ride so far. Cole is, and I've said this before, the most passionate of our children. He has a great zest for life, loves all things Lego, Bionicle, Hero Factory and Star Wars. He loves to read, but could do without homework. He is a straight A student and has decided Football is the sport for him.

The picture above is from a Pepe Rally the kids school had for Jump Rope for Heart. During the Pep Rally, they called all the birthday kids for the month up to the stage and made them do a birthday dance. He was looking forward to that moment all week.

He made sure he was at the front so I could take pictures.

He had a blast. The song is some song I have never heard of and the words pretty much say 'Ice Cream and Cakey-Cake' over and over. They sing it all the time!

Cole, we love you more than you know. In your baby book I said that when you were born you made life better. That statement is still true today. You are a perfect match in our family and you are a wonderful little AND big brother! We love you bunches! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
A
No comments:
Post a Comment