Tuesday, February 1, 2011

100th Day

Today was the official one hundredth day of school - only - there was no school today! SNOW DAY!!! (actually - ice day, but the kids don't care - they were just glad to miss a day) The backyard play doesn't compare to the snow day they had last year, but it was fun anyway. Here are the pictures to prove it ...

Collin was having some fun!


I love the way Cameron wears his hat - so funny.


She is such a weirdo.
him, too.


Cole had a one hundred day project that he had been working on this weekend. They were supposed to decorate a white t-shirt with one hundred things and then wear it to school. He decided that he wanted to put one hundred letter C's because "that is the coolest letter in my name!"
We worked hard putting that paper in my Cricut machine and watch it cut them out. However - gluing them on was time consuming. Luckily, he will get to wear it anyway on the first day back after this ice business!!
I just can't believe they have already had that many days of school. Not too many more days left this year. Then I will have a 2nd grader, 4th grader and a 6th grader! I am not ready for that!!!!!
A

No comments: