Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Body after Baby

Hey Everyone!

I found this blog that is hosting a Body after Baby exercise forum to encourage moms to eat better and exercise for general health and well-being after baby. I know I haven't actually had the baby yet - but I am trying to get on the tail end of this. Hopefully with a better diet and walking I can shed some of this post baby weight (x 5)

Encourage me - people! I will need it!
A

1 comment:

L Harris said...

remember to take it slow after baby! As a mom of many (7 pregnancies in 10 years), I have learned (after the 6th baby) to SLOW DOWN. I healed fast this time because I took the time to just sit for the first 2 weeks. :)

I am joining the challenge and visiting all the other ladies tonight.

Enjoy that baby! Glad to see another mom of many on the list.