A
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Eviction Notice
We have given the baby it's proper notice - you will be here on Dec 6th!! At my appointment on monday we talked to the doctor about possibly inducing so we can have a plan for our family in place for the birth. I have issues when it comes to having babies. I am selfish and want my doctor to be the one there for delivery AND since we are smack in the middle of school - I really wanted to make sure we had everything taken care of for the big kids. The Dr. said it would be fine to induce at 39 weeks and it was our decision.
After discussing it - Todd and I agreed this would be the way to go. I mean - look at that belly. I don't need to get any bigger!! Also - the further away from Christmas this baby is born - the better. We don't want people to cheat him out of birthday presents or Christmas presents by trying to combine the two!
So - monday morning bright and early (5 AM) Todd and I will head to the hospital in hopes of having a baby soon after arrival in the most pain free and easy way possible. Y'all wish the same thing for us, too! We can't wait and are frantically trying to get everything ready. You would think we would have it together the fifth time around, but alas, we don't. We do have love, though. this baby is going to be loved (to death) by us and the other kids. YAY! I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just realized you had a blog too, so this is my first comment...glad you guys have a plan in place for the baby and the rest of your family. Enjoy the holidays with the new little one...I know we will!
Congratulations Amy!!!!
Oh I am sooooo excited! Can't wait to hear all about it! Congratulations! I love you!
Post a Comment