Sunday, November 28, 2010

blogging

*I have tried several times to post pictures from Cameron's last camp out as a cub scout. Mostly because he and I spent the night this time. He was so cute and excited - he set the tent up all by himself and did a great job. We arrived a little late in the evening on Friday and it was already dark at the campsite, but he was able to do it with a little help from me and a fellow cub scout friend holding the flashlights. After he had it all set up the way he wanted, he set our chairs by the front and asked to just sit and talk with me. It was sweet. We had a great time. It was a super fun, super busy camp out and I really wanted to show the pictures - maybe another time. I don't know why they won't load.

*That same weekend was Cole's second flag football playoff game. I left Cameron in capable hands at the camp out and picked Cole up from Nana's house and took him to his game. It was cold and the fields were freshly sprayed with pesticide - so they had to come up with a new plan. After 30 min or so they found a location and the game began. It was a great game, very exciting. It went from flag to tackle pretty quickly - these boys were serious about winning! Unfortunately, Cole's team lost and it was the end of a great first season of football for him. He is already talking about the spring season and how he will definitely play again!

*On Sunday that same weekend was my baby shower for church. It was amazing. We had a great time with all the girls and we were extremely blessed by our friends and family. Again - hopefully I will be able to get blogger to post those pictures soon!

*I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving - I know we did!
A

No comments: