Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Missing in Action

First things First - this terrible mother never posted that her third born child lost his first tooth on sunday morning october 24th. His bottom tooth had been loose for a while and I tried to get him to let me pull it once or twice, but I made it bleed and that was the end of that!! So, that morning while I was drying my hair, the boys were wrestling in their sunday best. The next thing I know - there is screaming and crying and I hear the word blood. His tooth had come out. After the initial panic - he was very happy.

His tooth next it has been loose for a while as well. He wouldn't let me go near it - it was starting to turn black because it was so loose. Still - he wouldn't let me touch it. So - we get home from school today and he was asking me for a snack and I noticed that his tooth was missing. I asked him where his tooth was - WHAT TOOTH? he asks? I said - the tooth that was so loose. He had to feel in his mouth for the tooth. He had no idea it was gone. I thought he was asking me a question so I would notice his tooth was gone, but he really had no idea at all! Then more panic set in. His sister told him he probably swallowed it (she has swallowed a tooth but was very aware when it happened). He is very excited that he lost another tooth and had no idea it happened. It didn't hurt or bleed!
His next major cause of concern was the Tooth Fairy!! What to do?? Here is his solution ...
Dear Tooth Fary my tooth fell out at school (aca). I do not know were it is.


He then drew a picture of a tooth and a dollar bill! wishful thinking!
A

No comments: