Here is Mason on his first Halloween. Isn't he the cutest puppy ever? So fun to dress up the babies.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday
We went to Mesquite this year to trick or treat and have a birthday celebration for Todd (his birthday is tomorrow). Everyone was able to make except for Noah - we missed that cute little pirate!
Here is Mason on his first Halloween. Isn't he the cutest puppy ever? So fun to dress up the babies.
Ninja Collin. (also known as Daniel from Karate Kid) He was really into Halloween this year. In fact, he told us he loved Halloween. So much that he wished it was Halloween Day all day every day!
Prince of Persia Cole. Poor thing has had fever and I took him to the doctor this morning and he has strep throat. He is feeling good in these pictures, but he still had to stay home instead of trick or treat. He helped Meema pass out candy.
Macie the Sailor Girl. She is such a poser. I don't even know what she is thinking in the picture. Silly (happy) girl!
Cameron/Captain Rex/I'm not really sure, but I know it is a Star Wars guy!! He has been a Star Wars person for the last three years. The only thing I think he would want to be more is some sort of LEGO thing. I may need to try to find (or make) something like that for next year.
All the cuties!
And now my main cutie! Since Todd's birthday is the 1st of November, it was a perfect time to have cake and ice cream with the family! The kids love any reason to get cake and ice cream from Meema!
Here is Mason on his first Halloween. Isn't he the cutest puppy ever? So fun to dress up the babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment