Sunday, November 7, 2010

Final Game Before Playoffs

Right after the Wild West 5k, we headed out to the football fields for Cole's last football game before the playoffs. It was a pretty day and Cole was pumped to play. He had missed two games last saturday because he was sick. (again)
I was particularly excited about this game because I finally broke down and got a new camera. I LOVE it! L O V E it!!!
I think I got some pretty good shots of my sweetie in action. He is the center and loves to snap the ball. His favorite is the SHOTGUN - he can get it pretty far to the back.
He makes me laugh because he is always ready to go - even if no one else is on the line of scrimmage. He waits patiently in position. I'm sure all the blood rushes to his head!
But - my favorite thing ever is when he runs around the field with his Richard Nixon hands all up in the air! It must mean victory to him! He also pats all of his teammates on the back. He is such an encourager on the field!
The playoffs are next week, I am sure we made it (everyone probably does) It has been such a fun season and we can't wait until spring football!
A

No comments: