PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS
How Far Along: 27 weeks 2 days
Size of Baby: 14.5 inches long and weighs approximately 2 pounds
Total Weight gain/loss: Officially 1 pound less than when I started - but I think that is going to change soon!
Maternity Clothes: Yes - pretty much everything. Some regular shirts.
Gender: Boy (with no name)
Movement: All the time. I'm afraid this baby never sleeps! All of the kids and Todd have felt him move, too! That is neat.
Sleep: I am sleeping good. I don't like waking up just to turn over - but you have to what you have to do.
Symptoms: I was sick in the beginning - but have been doing great for a while now. I sometimes get heartburn, but that's about it.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach
Cravings: (lately) Ice Cream
Best Moment This Week: Going to the doctor today and having the baby kick alot while we were listening to the heartbeat! Also - we went shopping and bought a Christmas onesie and a few other thins for baby. The first purchase we have made that wasn't diapers!
What I am Looking Forward to: Deciding on a name and finding room in this house for this sweet baby!
Monday marked the beginning of my third trimester - can you believe? I couldn't. I had to do my one hour glucose test - YUCK! At least the drinks are much better than they used to be - here is the orange drink I chose.
But - then I got to meet these guys for a special lunch at Wendy's.
We got a kids meal and it came with a 3-d Where's Waldo that was really pretty neat. I know Collin enjoyed it!
I just can't believe we will have a baby soon. Sooner than I think we both realized - time has really flown! The doctor had asked me today if I had registered and I thought to myself - why is that any of your business? Then I realized he meant at the hospital. OOPS! Is it really time? Yes - AND I have started the two week visits! AAGGHH!! I will try to do more updates on the baby and how that is going (since this is my first - my second will likely be when he is born, but I will try!)
A
No comments:
Post a Comment