Official self portrait of the two of us baking in the sun. It was HOT!!
Monday, September 13, 2010
Let's Go RANGERS!!!
Our official anniversary date was at the Ranger Game!!! You know we love baseball and you know we love the Yankees and my father in law was sweet enough to have bought us tickets to this game forever ago - so YAY - Ranger Game here we come!
Official self portrait of the two of us baking in the sun. It was HOT!!
It was definitely a full house. I have to admit - this is the first Ranger/Yankee game that we have attended wearing Ranger gear instead of Yankee gear. I was pleased to see a lot more Ranger fans in the crowd this time around. Usually it is mostly Yankee fans - and there were still alot. It makes it really fun.
Sunday was $1 Ice Cream for kid 13 and under - but I don't think they were following that rule. We really needed some cold refreshment and I chose a popsicle over ice cream - it was delicious and hit the spot!
We had great seats behind home plate and close to the top. When the sun moved we were in the shade and that was perfect. Here is a picture of my new favorite Ranger - David Murphy. (My last favorite was Rusty Greer, so it's been awhile). He is my new favorite because I think he works really hard, is doing a great job and when he comes to bat and they play his intro song - it is a christian song. It just impresses me - so he is my new favorite!! (incidentally Murphy and Greer are both outfielders - just a little fact for you)
Here is a picture of baby at the Ranger Game!
Here is a picture of some random Ranger fan that was pretty much surrounded by Yankee fans and had been trying to give high fives earlier and couldn't get any love. Then he started standing up and doing the CLAW and I just had to take a picture. He made me laugh.
Official self portrait of the two of us baking in the sun. It was HOT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment