I have no idea what to title this post - musings, maybe?
All I know is this - It is 7pm and all my kids are in bed and I could go to sleep right now and could quite possibly sleep through the night. Next week is our first full week of school, plus my work week for Sonshine School = tough week for a mama who has done a whole bunch of not too much this summer. I won't be able to nap every day!
That might be what my problem is tonight. No nap today. We had a big day. After church we came home to wake Todd and go to my nephew Noah's 4th birthday party. And - good aunt and mother that I am - I forgot my camera. All of Meema and Papa Rick's grandchildren (for now) in one place and no photo! It would have been perfect. Anyway - we had a great time and Noah made us laugh alot and Mason made us smile alot. Babies really do change tons in the beginning.
Brian and Lacy have two dogs - one really huge one named Gracie and one really tiny one named Lola. Lola is a fraidy cat and Gracie is a huge puppy that loves everyone - every. one. Even our fraidy cat - Collin. He is petrified of big dogs and all she wants to do is lick everyone. It made for a funny afternoon. He kept asking anybody he could to carry him from one room to another, or from one chair to the next - he wouldn't go anywhere without looking to find Gracie and make sure she was staying right where she should. It was cute.
Ok - 7:10 and I can barely keep my eyes open.
Night
A
1 comment:
7 pm and all your kids are in bed. WOW!!!!!! Now that's a quiet evening! lol
Post a Comment