Between you and me - my house is a wreck right now. I have a pile of things for baby that have no home because we don't know exactly where he will be when he comes home. I have 8 cases of popcorn to sell for Cub Scouts (would you like any?). And - I have been getting ready for the Just Between Friends resale that will be going on for the next two weeks.
Collin helped me go through some closets looking for Fall/Winter clothing and found some things he liked ...

He wore that hat and scarf around all day long (along with some pink gloves). They were ninja clothes or something like that. Each piece had some special power - or at least gave him some kind of special power.
So - at this very minute my living room looks like this ...

I have priced, tagged and placed all of my clothing to sell on hangers. I am sorting them by size to make it easier to hang on the racks when I am able to drop them off. It is a LOT of work, but has always been worth it every time we participate. My fingers have no feeling from all the safety pin accidents I have had. Again - it is worth it because this year I plan on shopping - for baby. I am hoping to get quite a bit of clothes for him at the half price sale for volunteers. (I am working 12 hours in the next week to earn that privilege). So by friday my floor should be visible and hopefully none of these clothes will come back into this house, thus creating a little bit more space for our growing family!
A
sidenote: our desktop computer completely crashed - it won't even turn on. thankfully - the only thing i am worried about would be pictures but i back those up on disc so we are safe. i just figured out (right now) how to load my pictures to the laptop so we may not even replace that computer, who knows. i just know that i am s l o w l y coming into the digital age!
3 comments:
Wait. Is there a JBF sale I didn't know about? I thought it was in October? Maybe consigners just have to turn stuff in early?
That is one funny, cute kid.
I just took a break from organizing my jbf stuff and this post made me smile. Yup, that's pretty much what part of my house will look like until Oct. 6th! Hope you score lots of good stuff and make some good money!
Post a Comment