I can't sleep. Well - that may not be exactly true. I can sleep, however, if I am startled awake for any reason (maybe a three year old with brand new light up shoes that he wore to bed in the kitchen at midnight drinking water out of a cup left on the counter by an older sibling) I am awake and not going back to sleep any time soon.
WIDE awake.
Reading blogs of people I don't even know, playing solitaire, free cell and spider solitaire in hopes I will soon get tired - all to no avail.
All I can do is think about all the things that need to be done before school starts on wednesday!!! All the things that need to be done in the house to get ready for baby in december!!! All the tagging I need to do for the clothes I am selling in the JBF sales!!! Why I haven't taken any pictures (hardly) at all this summer!!! Why is the top of my underwear rolling down under my huge growing belly - it is uncomfortable!!! Why can't we come up with a name - we haven't used ALL of them!!!
Oh well - maybe by brain will slow down enough for me to get some rest. Meet the teacher is tomorrow morning and we have a TON of school supplies to drop off.
maybe i'll take some pictures.
A
No comments:
Post a Comment