3 tears for me... wow! They are just so grown up... I thought Cole was still a baby! LOL! Oh Collin isn't even a baby anymore... ugh where does the time go??? I have enjoyed watching them all grow up over the last -tearful GULP- 8 years... love em too much!
So cute! I'm curious too. Why go private? (Now my google reader won't alert me to new posts and I have to rely on my memory for checking your blog...you know how good mommy memories are! lol)
4 comments:
How cute! Why did you decide to go private? And where do your kids go to school?
3 tears for me... wow! They are just so grown up... I thought Cole was still a baby! LOL! Oh Collin isn't even a baby anymore... ugh where does the time go??? I have enjoyed watching them all grow up over the last -tearful GULP- 8 years... love em too much!
Adorable ... hey, why did you make your blog private now? Stalkers?
So cute! I'm curious too. Why go private? (Now my google reader won't alert me to new posts and I have to rely on my memory for checking your blog...you know how good mommy memories are! lol)
Post a Comment