I am not ready for tomorrow.
Yes - all the school supplies have been purchased (and even taken to school.)
Yes - all their uniforms are clean and laid out.
Yes - their lunches, snacks and water bottles are in the fridge.
Yes - all the student info packets we received last night are complete.
Yes - we are prepared.
I am just not ready for my babies to go to school again. Certainly not three of them. THREE of them!
We had such an interesting prayer time tonight. The kids were just so funny in the things they said. You could tell they are ready for adventure. Macie can hardly contain herself she is so excited. Cole thinks he knows all there is to know about the school because he was there so much last year. Cameron is just ready to see who all is in his class (he didn't want to read the list - he'd rather wait!)
Todd and I keep telling them how they need to stick together and look out for each other - we are just trying to make ourselves feel better about leaving a 9 yr old, a 7 yr old and a 5 yr old virtually alone for 7 hours a day! (and by alone i mean without us. we know they are in good hands and are having a great time learning and making friends - it is just hard)
I will never be ready for tomorrow.
A
No comments:
Post a Comment