Macie's school had a Daddy/Daughter Dance this weekend and Macie really wanted to go. However - her Daddy was unable to take off of work in one week's notice. So - she decided she would ask her Papa Rick to take her. He was very excited and they planned a wonderful evening together. I will spare you the details of the 'hunt' for the perfect dress/shoes, etc. And - I will also refrain from describing some of the WORST fits I have seen from her when she didn't get what she wanted! I will, however, show you the finished product and let you know that there was dinner, dancing and a corsage! She was in HEAVEN!!
Her perfectly matched corsage - could it have been any better?

posing for the million pictures Patti and I took

Macie and Papa Rick

The SWEETEST picture EVER!

One more picture of her party dress and shawl

She really did have the best time. They got home at 1015 or so and she was completely worn out! They went to the dance and then to Chili's afterward. We were told that she "danced until her shoes came off" and that she was falling asleep in her dinner!
A
4 comments:
Adorable!!
So sweet! Mike and Autumn have their father daughter dance on the 20th!
That is about the sweetest thing ever!
So sweet!!! I love it!
JB
Post a Comment