So - many of you know I have been growing my hair out for about two years now. My intention was just to grow it as long as I could because I haven't had hair longer than shoulder length in forever. Recently my thoughts on the matter had changed. Several people close to my family and in our circle of influence have been diagnosed with cancer. It is increasingly prevalent in our lives. So - in honor of my friends/family who are battling this horrid disease - I donated my hair to Locks of Love. A total of eleven inches (in two separate ponytails) to be exact!
before

at the salon

immediately after (thank you photographer Macie)
This is post is dedicated to the following:
Laura Autrey
Wes Encalade
Amy Martin
Mrs. Munoz
3 comments:
What a great thing to do! It looks awesome.
When Brody saw the first picture he said, "That's Ms. Amy! That's when I was crackin' her out!" lol
So great! Thank you for doing that. I love it!
JB
I just read your post about cutting your hair. We talked about it last week, but it never really sank in until I read it (I know, I'm a little slow). Thanks, Amy! You're a special friend.
Love you!
Debbie
Post a Comment