Macie finally convinced me to let her cut her hair short. I always loved her with short hair, but never really believed she
wanted it to be short. She is forever asking me to braid her hair, put it in ponytails - all LONG hairdo's. Well - she has been begging and begging to get her hair cut - so today was THE DAY! She was so excited. I made plans with Lindsay at school thursday and after school let out on friday - we went to her house, let the kids play and Macie went from looking like a 6 year old to looking like a teenager right before my eyes! Now - these pictures don't do it justice - but Lindsay did an AWESOME job! (fyi - Lindsay is the sister of Laura who gave my blog header a make-over. They are two of four sisters who all seem to be
SUPER creative)
view from the front

super-cute stacked, swingy bob-thing!
LOVE IT!!

This haircut is perfect for my sassy girl. AND - I know she loves it because she hasn't left the bathroom mirror AT ALL and she swings her hair around alot and has an extra bounce in her step!
THANK YOU Lindsay - our school pictures will be awesome on tuesday!
Amy
2 comments:
That is a great haircut for her! She looks so cute!
Too adorable! Maybe I should get brave and let Peyton try?!
Post a Comment