Thursday, October 2, 2008

Where is the Ice Cream??

I have to say that I am completely bummed! I bought ice cream on my weekly trip to the grocery store (it was on sale - otherwise I NEVER would have bought it!) and it is already gone! Which I knew was going to happen when I bought it - that is why I only bought one. HOWEVER - I have to sat that I like to be the last one to eat it - truthfully I WANT IT ALL. I am such a huge fan of ice cream and I was really looking forward to having some tonight - it just seems like an ice cream night.

BUMMER!

now - I am going to have to get the candy out of the kids lunchables for tomorrow. don't laugh - they never get the candy - they don't like the candy. (really - they don't know because they have never been given the option to eat the candy) and - I rarely buy lunchables (they were also on sale) so it is a treat to have it in their lunch with or without candy! :)

Amy
on a lighter note - it is 10:11 PM and my sweet baby Collin is awake because he can't breathe and is trying to walk around the house in Todd's tennis shoes - it is really cute! now - he has the remote from this room and is carrying it to my bedroom where a TV is on - and he's going to change the channel because that is what he does for fun! Torments others by changing the channel ALL THE TIME!
goodnight!

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Ice Cream goes fast here too! I love that Collin torments everyone with the remote....Rylee used to do that to Shannon!