I have put my weight loss goal on the web for the world to see! Now I am completely accountable to THE WORLD! So - when you see me - don't laugh, please - but support me, encourage me and remind me NOT to buy blue bell even if it is on sale!
hopefully the next time you see me - i will be the slim, somewhat trim, person i used to be!
Amy
5 comments:
You go girl! I just might join you. I said MIGHT.
Poppins
I am not sure where you are gonna find 28lbs to drop of your skinny bootay! You should joins us at the gym on what Mere refers to as 'the devil' machine!
Thanks for your prayers. You can def. add it to your prayer group on Wed. And GOOD LUCK with the weight loss!! You can do it!!
Good for you. Goal of healthy, not just skinny. I am starting exercising this week, too. Go GIRL! You can do it!
Love you
I have done the same thing and it does hold you accountable. Good luck to you!
Post a Comment