So - I totally had to move some of the 'blogs I stalk' up to my 'friends' blog list! HEE HEE! That's what happens when you leave comments and they start stalking your blog! So - now I need to find some more blogs to stalk - give me some suggestions ...
A
6 comments:
Try:
http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com
Yo cousin ... my blog is not on your list of friends. What's up with that? Maybe you need to start a family section! :) A great blog to "stalk" is www.aholyexperience.com.
Love you! Debra
LOL!! Gottcha! ;) You could stalk Suzanne's blog:
http://myworldsmw.blogspot.com/
or...have you discovered Pioneer Woman yet? She has a great blog and also a great cooking blog!
http://thepioneerwoman.com/ then click on Confessions
The prayer I quoted back in June was from aholyexperience.com it is an amazing site. Also, Debra, your site is uplifting too. I'm touching on some homeschooling to suppliment our public education. What a job! I'm so thankful for all the websites out there.
i couldn't find the address!!! it is on there now!
A
Amy,
You can link to "A Holy Experience" from my blog under friends! And, thank you Sonja for the compiment!
Debra
Post a Comment