Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ninja Warrior

Ninja Warrior is a very common term in our house. It has evolved from a love of TMNT and superheroes. The line is, at times, very clear and at others blurred between the two. I just know that Cole is in the middle of a Ninja phase that cannot escape my camera. I have to beg for a normal picture and I only get that if I can promise that he do one with a pose! Here are a few pictures over the course of the year showing my awesome ninja! (sometimes there is even a Popeye look and a crooked smile - not really sure why)




and - last but not least - a video showing him in action!


3 comments:

Staci said...

WHAT?!?!?!?!? I can't believe that you have a blog and never told me about it!!! See...if you'd commented sooner on my blog I would've known (by clicking on your link) and know what's going on in your life as well as you know what's going on in mine!! lol

Amy said...

that's the point of being a STALKER!!! Not to let people know you are reading ALL ABOUT THEM! I guess I'm outed!

Lesa said...

OMG....he is such a Ninja! I love it!