I cannot figure out how to add a picture to the bottom of a post. so - here is an alternate to the second one! I just LOVE this paper!
A

These are the two layouts we will be making tomorrow for our club! I hope you like it! I can't wait to see everybody - it has been a while!

This is the Boom-di-ada paper packet - I love the use of colors in this one - I never would have put them together - but they look great!

This is a NEW paper packet - Perfect Day - and it uses three of the new colors from the Spring Blossom color palette. I LOVE THESE COLORS!!
ENJOY!
ENJOY!A
2 comments:
I hope some of your craftiness wears off on Brody! I'm not very crafty/artistic. I am all about digital. I do a blog book rather than scrapping. This year's book is 360 pages!!! I'm in the editing stages right now, but I'll show it to you once it's printed. It's really cool...and a great way to preserve your blog :)
I loved both of these! You did a great job!
Post a Comment