Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ready ... OK!!

So - the Birthday party was yesterday and from what I can tell - it was a HUGE success. Macie kept talking all day yesterday about how it was it the BEST DAY EVER!!! She must have said it about ten times. Also - I spoke with a few of the mom's that were also at the party yesterday and they said that their daughters had a wonderful time as well - that makes me so happy! I really was very excited myself about this party!
Here are the details of the day ... As the girls arrived they picked out the pom-poms and megaphones - had their names put on them, THEN went to the hair/make-up table for ribbons, lip gloss and eye shadow as well as glitter for the hair and body! (this was a big hit!), then we had the 'cheer clinic' - the girls who taught the moves (Victoria and Alli) were awesome - I think they did a wonderful job. They taught them some moves, and two cheer/chants, then we had cake and ice cream, presents and played at the playground!! WHEW!!!

at the hair/make-up table
getting eye shadow
lined up learning some moves (look at Macie in the back - totally breaking from the rules)
showing their stuff!!
and - finally - at home. she is so funny because this picture shows just how much she LOVED her party. She is wearing EVERYTHING she got for her birthday - new shoes from Meema, new HSM jacket, bag and wallet, IN the bag is her money/gift cards and all the scrapbook things she got and in her hair is the headbands from Aunt Kelly. She looks SO HAPPY!!!

It makes me so happy to know that Todd and I can make her so happy just by planning fun birthday parties. I hope that when the kids grow up they remember how important their birthdays are to me and their dad! We love them all SO MUCH!!

A

2 comments:

Lesa said...

She is so fashion! It was a great party. I know that Rylee loved it, and she hasn't stopped playing with those pom poms yet.

Brenda said...

What a great job! The spirit sticks and poms were such a great idea. Looked like so much fun.