Sunday, July 13, 2008

Preparing for the PARTY!!!!!

Getting ready for Macie's Birthday party this past week was a lot of work! BUT - it was a lot of FUN! I really did have a great time planning and getting all the things together for the party. Her theme was CHEER CAMP so her goodies for the girls that came were spirit sticks, pom-poms and megaphones. Here are some pictures ...

Spirit Sticks (thank you to everyone who saved their paper towel rolls for me this past two weeks! It was really great of you!)

I made a tag for every girl and stamped their names with one of CTMH's old fonts - BOING - and used the summer carnival stamp set - LOVE IT!!!
Everyone got to pick the color of megaphone/pom-poms and we put their name on them with paint pen at the party.
AND - here is the picture of the megaphone cake and pom-pom cupcakes that sweet Meredith made for Macie. She was so kind to help me with this - I love homemade cakes, but knew I would not be able to pull this one off! THANK YOU Meredith! (p.s. - I stole these pictures from your blog!) :)
Pictures from the party to come soon!
A

No comments: