Wednesday, July 23, 2008

i'm gonna be in TROUBLE

Tonight was haircut night - for ALL the boys! One thing Todd and I like to do is give the boys buzz cuts - I just think it looks nicer. We've been wanting to cut Collin's hair for a while now and we have been getting flack from a certain person (my mother) BEGGING me not to buzz his hair! I'M GONNA BE IN TROUBLE!!
before
look at the back - LONG
from the front
AFTER - just look at my handsome baby - Now - tell me - Who does he look like now??
All the boys with their fresh haircuts - it's really a shame how they look NOTHING alike!!
and - compare with Todd - when they have fresh cuts they look nothing like me!


You guys let me know what you think!!!
A


3 comments:

Lesa said...

The look so cute! Collin looks like a little man instead of a baby! I love them!

Brenda said...

Okay so Collin aged like 2 months with the new haircut! It is really cute.

Sonja said...

Please post a picture with you holding Collin!