Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Moore Family Reunion

This weekend was Todd's mother's family reunion. Todd's family is HUGE!! His Gramps and Deedaw had NINE children. From those nine children TWENTY FIVE grandchildren were born. From those twenty five grandchildren TWENTY SEVEN great-grandchildren have been born. Six of those were born in 2007. There is one due in the year 2008 and 1 (so far) due in 2009. This is an awesome family get-together. (by the way - the numbers above do not include spouses) I am certain the number of great-grandchildren will (at the very least) double by the time all is said and done. The youngest grandchild is six years old and the oldest great-grandchild is 19 - it is really very cool.
ANYWAY - that being said - we had great fun at this park in Mesquite - we had a fish fry and hot dogs for the kids - we fed the ducks and played at the playground. I have ONE sweet picture from the whole deal. (another story for a later date - my camera is giving me issues!!!) I love this picture - I am just sad because Collin isn't in it - he had the same shirt as the boys as well! I loved it. Todd and I also matched the kids. Macie and I had on khaki capri's and royal blue shirts, and todd matched the boys shirt with a green polo!


4 comments:

Blessed Mama said...

this is such a cute picture ... where did you manage to get matching shirts???

Lesa said...

I was cracking up at this picture. Macie is all relaxed, posing for her photo opportunity. While Cole & Cameron looked pained to be in your picture. I love Cole's smile - he cracks me up!

Amy said...

yes - the boys have perfected their 'fake' smiles. i think they are really tired of me taking pictures, plus - cole gets upset if he can't pose like a ninja turtle!
A

Lesa said...

Well, by all means, let that boy pose as a Ninja Turtle.....that I have to see!