Thursday, July 24, 2008

baby shower invites

My mother 'hired' me to make some baby shower invites for a daughter of her BFF Gayle. She is having her first baby and we are all very excited about that. (I joke about the whole 'hired' thing for this reason ... Have you ever seen the episode of FRIENDS where Monica's mom hires her to be the caterer at a party and she has back-up lasagnas in the freezer? - well my mom said she needed these invites at the latest by tomorrow ... so she calls me on monday to see if they were done yet - AARRGH!!) well - they are done and in her hands TODAY! YAY me! Let me know what you think ...
front
inside - I LOVE the little hippo guy!


2 comments:

Lesa said...

They turned out really cute. Is that animal from the stamp of the month? I heart those papers! I love that friends episode - well I love almost all of them!

Brenda said...

These turned out great. I was skeptical of the colors in this paper pack but now that I see them I think I need to get them!