Monday, April 20, 2015

Today

Today is bittersweet for me.  Cy woke up with fever today so I stayed home instead of going to work…and it was heaven.  Man, I miss staying home sometimes.  I miss this sweet little boy growing up with me.  He is doing all his growing at the daycare.  Now – the good thing about that is he LOVES his teachers and they LOVE him.  He is truly so SO happy, and that is a huge blessing.

But, when this sweet, feeling better with medicine, little boy asks if he can blow bubbles outside, the answer is unequivocally YES!!

IMG_0274

He has been asking and asking.

IMG_0271

But – we couldn’t make very many bubbles with the teeny tiny wand, and he may have accidentally dumped the bubble soap all over the ground.   So, then he asked if he could dig…

IMG_0281

He loved it!

IMG_0282

He also told me he was a good digger and the reason why he is so good is because he is four…

IMG_0279

FOUR!

Days like this are bittersweet, but so important to me.  I love this special time with my youngest.  LOVE HIM!

No comments: