Saturday, April 4, 2015

At the Ballfield

It’s baseball season at our house and we have three boys playing this year.  Sweet, little Cy is playing T-Ball.  He is so cute out there.  Collin is playing one more season of coach-pitch and Cole is playing one more season in the minors (kid-pitch) before heading to the majors next fall. 

Last Saturday was Cy’s first game, but I missed it because Cole and Collin had PSIA in Argyle and I was with them.  But, I was able to make it to all three boys’ games today Saturday, and I got some great pictures of Cy.

IMG_0197

Getting instruction from the coach (also known as dad)

IMG_0212

This is his ‘baseball ready’ pose.  He really did pay attention most of the time.

IMG_0210

There was also some playing in the dirt goin’ on as well!!

IMG_0205   IMG_0214   IMG_0218

He made a few stops at pitcher and was just thrilled.  After every play (whether he made the throw to first or not) he had a mini celebration…

IMG_0224

He also celebrated as he crossed home plate a few times…

IMG_0241   IMG_0242

It really was a blast to watch and I look forward to so many more games this season.

And for good measure, here are a few pictures of his big brothers.

IMG_0227   IMG_0243

IMG_0248   IMG_0254

No comments: