Thursday, September 11, 2014

Old New York

Macie was playing on the computer and came across her New York pictures from last year that I never blogged.  So-  she asked if would post them.  I am not a photographer, nor do I know how to edit, but I like a lot of these pictures and I’m learning to take better photos.  (i think)

IMG_7177   IMG_7180

I look at these and remember thinking how amazing I thought she was, and she was.  But comparing to how she looks as a dancer now – it doesn't even compare.  I am amazed AMAZED at how she has changed, and continues to change each year.

IMG_7178

She had only been en pointe for three months in these pictures.  She looks so tiny and a little loosey goosey.  She is so graceful now.

IMG_7188   IMG_7185   IMG_7191

On the Subway platform – this was fun!

IMG_7196

IMG_7205   IMG_7206

At the Seaport – one of our Favorite places!

IMG_7212   IMG_7219

It was so very windy by the water…IMG_7245

Then we had a quick jazz shoot at times square…

IMG_7373

But, my all-time favorite photo has to be an outtake.  I just looove the out-takes!

IMG_7369

I can’t wait for the day when a professional photographer is taking pictures of my ballerina girl!

No comments: