Wednesday, September 10, 2014

First Day photos

IMG_9205

Cameron – also known as – Ninth grade is too old to have a first day photo taken.  I appreciate him allowing me this one!

IMG_9206

Macie – I’m too school for cool!  Seventh Grade

IMG_9189

Cole – Fifth Grade looking too grown up for my taste!  (still love his freckles)

IMG_9180

Collin – the cutest first grader in the whole wide world!

IMG_9184

And – Cy, don’t leave me out!!

The kids first day was, obviously, a long time ago!  I am so overwhelmed this year.  All five are going to a different place – and Todd and I are, too!  It is fun and I think we finally have a routine down.  The two middle boys have been in school for over a month now – progress reports come home Friday, Macie is in her fourth week, Cameron is in his third. 

We are thoroughly enjoying Cameron and his high school.  It is different, but I think it is going to be an amazing experience.  He is in all Pre-AP classes and has still been able to maintain his all A average.  His goal is going to be to continue down that path and hopefully, finish in the top 5% of his class – if not higher!

Macie has been dancing her heart out.  She injured her foot last week and has been taking a small dance break, but is easing back into it this week.  Soon, she will be working hard on her solos for YAGP.

Cole is having a hard time adjusting to fifth grade.  The course work has been difficult, especially the sixth grade math!  He has struggled some, but I think he is finally being challenged.  He still has an A, but he has had to work hard for that A!

Collin loves school, as always.  He has ‘the best’ teacher and ‘the best’ friends!  I hope he feels that way every year.

Cy is just a stinker.  Stinky, stink stink, stinker!  He is so funny and so crazy all at the same time.  He has a huge vocabulary, thanks to all his older siblings, and he says the funniest things.  We are really enjoying him.

That’s about it!!

1 comment:

Debra said...

They are all growing so much! Ugh! And Cameron got his braces off! So handsome! :) Love ya'll!