The kids and I were out last week for Fall Break. It was nice to have it all the same week this year. Last year Macie had her break two weeks after ours, so she got two vacations out of the deal since we planned a Colorado vacation during ACA break!!
We didn't do a whole lot, but we did go to the fair - an annual tradition. Here a few a few phone pics because I didn't want to take my good camera this time around. I just enjoyed my kiddos!
We had to go to Little Hands on the Farm!! Cameron was too cool to get in the board picture - so he took it for us instead. He wasn't too cool to participate, though. He acted like he was bothered, but he was right in there with Cy. They have this neat set-up where kids can walkthrough all the stages of farming - from growing fruits and veggies, to raising hens and milking cows. They even get 'paid' for their work and can 'buy' snacks at the general store.
We had a great time!




2 comments:
I love fall activities and I love that you are blogging again and I love you. And, yes, miss little is almost 4. How did that happen? :)
Love the farm picture!
Post a Comment