Thursday, June 7, 2012

Singin’ (or Playin’) in the Rain

Yesterday it started to rain while Cy and I were out checking the mail.  (We have gotten in a habit of checking the mail, then sitting under the shade tree in the front yard watching for planes, cars and sometimes people to go by.)  So – I took the opportunity to let the kids have a little fun and play outside in the rain!  Who wouldn’t love that??

IMG_3788    IMG_3827    IMG_3789

CY HAD SO MUCH FUN.  HE LOVED RUNNING ALL AROUND AND WATCHING THE BIG KIDS DANCE!

The big kids thought it would be fun to do a conga line.  Wait – not a conga line – it was the bunny hop.  Cameron was the leader, then Macie and Cole.

IMG_3846     IMG_3853     IMG_3850

The bunny hop turned in to jumping …

 IMG_3818     IMG_3819     IMG_3822

Jumping turned into individual silly jumps …

IMG_3838  IMG_3839  IMG_3840  IMG_3843

IMG_3860     IMG_3861

Even some serious ballet jumps …

IMG_3867          IMG_3869

It was so much fun.  The kids had a blast, I laughed and laughed.  The only thing I think we would all change is this: Sweet Collin was sound asleep and missed it all.  Sad smile  We managed to get back inside and were completely dry before he woke up.  He never knew.

No comments: