Goofy Gooferson had her dance recital last night! Competition Season is officially O.V.E.R!! I am sad and happy all at the same time. It was a great experience for her and she had a lot of fun. It was a lot of hard work and time away from the boys sitting in high school theatres. She has decided she wants to do a solo next year and that she wants to be a dancing doctor when she grows up! (She has always said doctor, now she has added dancing = dancing doctor!)
She is a nutcase when it comes to the camera. I would say it’s the costumes and make-up, but she is like that all the time. A ball of personality.
I didn’t take any pictures during the recital. It was nice to just watch for a change. All 63 dances, That’s right 63 dances! CRAZY.
Love You, Sweetie. I can’t wait to see how much better you become in the next year. Keep up the hard work!!
A
No comments:
Post a Comment