Wednesday, October 12, 2011

State Fair of Texas

We love to go to the fair.  Every year on senior citizen day.  We are so blessed to have a fall break at our school where we can go to the fair on a Wednesday with the older folks and not too many families.  It has become a tradition , and my sister usually takes off and comes with us.  The kids look forward to it so much and we really have a great time.  In fact, that was the first thing Collin asked the doctor in the ER – would he be able to go to the fair?

We always do so much, the exhibits, the food, the stockyards and the Midway.  We also went to the dog show and the pig races this year.  That was a first!

I will just show a few of the million pictures I always take!

IMG_0155

IMG_0211  IMG_0212  IMG_0213

IMG_0215  IMG_0216   IMG_0218

(can they ever be serious?)  can you see the knot on Collin's head?  he looks like he could be on an episode of star trek – klingon, anyone?

IMG_0286    IMG_0281    IMG_0288

Cy loved the pig races – it was his FIRST trip to the fair!

I am so glad Todd and I have gone to the fair every year since we were married and that our children are loving it as much as we do!

A

No comments: