Monday, October 31, 2011

It’s HALLOWEEN

We went low-key this year.  The little boys had a fall festival at school, we all (minus Macie – she chose to go to dance) attended the fall festival at church, and did a little trick-or-treating on my mom’s street.  Cy had a great time for his first Halloween.  The kids were having so much fun trying to get candy for him – they thought it meant more for him.  Little did they know, it was all for mommy and daddy!

IMG_0608

the whole motley crew.  what a mess!

We had a Red Ninja…

IMG_0612

Boba Fett…

IMG_0611

Pirate Girl…

IMG_0610

Spiderman…

IMG_0614

and an Octopus…

IMG_0381

Cy’s picture from school was better than him in the stroller from trick-or-treating!  Overall – it was a fun time.  I wish I could convince them all to dress in a theme, but they all have such individual tastes and personalities.  I love the way they are.  It makes me laugh because I am pretty sure we have been some sort of Star Wars, Ninja and Super Hero every year!

A

No comments: