Cy – you are eight months old! I am in shock. We are still getting used to the idea of having a fifth child and you are going to be ONE before we know it! We can’t imagine our family any other way. You are such a good baby!
You are very long. I am not sure how long, we won’t know until your nine month appointment, but you are wearing size 12 month clothes for length – and they are pulling a little tight! You are getting a little heavier, as well. I think we are changing out the car seats this week! You are still wearing size two diapers, mainly because we still have one case left! We have been so blessed – we still haven’t had to buy diapers or wipes yet! A big thank you to all our friends for those gifts!
You got your first two teeth (bottom) at six months, your second two teeth (top) at seven months – and you are on schedule to get two more teeth (top) any day! I can see them coming in. Actually – you might get three this week – I see one coming through the bottom as well. You are biting everything (and everyone) you see! You are also waking up all night long. Nursing seems to be the only thing that makes you happy while getting new teeth.
You are very curious and are using your hands frequently to pinch and grab things. You started clapping this week – your Sunday School teachers were so excited to see you clap when singing one of your favorite songs: I can make my hands clap, clap, clap. I can make hands fold quietly in my lap! (only you keep clapping!)
You have starting scooting around everywhere. You are also getting up on your hands and knees. You can sit that way and rock back and forth for a long while. I think this time next month you will be a proficient crawler (assuming your brothers and sister stop picking you up).
You adore your brothers and your sister. They are still fascinated with you as well. They still fight for your attention and try to be the best helper to me. You should feel lucky – they didn’t do that with each other at all.
We love you so much and can’t wait to see what the next few months are going to bring!
A
1 comment:
Cannot believe how big he is getting! Makes me want another one or three! :) Great pictures, too. You took them I assume. You are getting good with that camera. A new career on the horizon?
Post a Comment