Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Outdoor fun!

Well, I tried to do a good thing this week.  It may have been a mistake.  I’ll explain later.  Anyway – Cole is in day camp this week and we decided to plant some flowers in our flower bed.  I bought three flats of these really pretty flowers for our garden.  While I was digging in the dirt, the big kids wanted to wash the car.  Cy just wanted to watch.

IMG_9021     IMG_9020

Cameron actually helped me in the flowerbed.  While Collin and Macie worked on the car.

IMG_9014   IMG_9016   IMG_9015

We suffered through ant bites, the sun and digging in Texas clay to be very proud of our finished product (which I don’t have pictures of!)

IMG_9017   IMG_9018 

It was fun.

IMG_9026

disclaimer: apparently I bought flowers that require shade and minimal sun.  oops!  our house faces west and gets TONS of sun during the day.  these poor flowers lasted a week – maybe!  next time I know!

A

No comments: