Monday, July 11, 2011

Bath Time FUN!!

Cy loves the bath.  Now he loves it even more because we let him in the tub without a chair.

IMG_9027

He splashed and splashed and squealed and squealed!

IMG_9030  IMG_9031  IMG_9033

We also played with the tiny amount of hair on his head!

IMG_9035  IMG_9037  IMG_9039

And – he ate bath toys!

IMG_9042  IMG_9045  IMG_9063

And – when it was all over and he was clean – he debuted my favorite new funny face!

IMG_9098

Cy says:

This is my favorite face to make when I am happy, when I am sad, when I want to be picked up and when I want to get a reaction out of someone!  I can definitely work a crowd!

A

1 comment:

Amy Godknecht said...

Too Cute! Mason gets into big trouble in the bath because he just wants to walk around in the water!