We finally decided it was time to try feeding baby Cy some cereal. Our pediatrician gave us the okay at his four month appointment, I just wasn’t quite ready then. I ‘m, pretty sure I waited until six months or so with the others as well – generally when they could sit up on their own. Sweet Cy doesn’t sit up. He barely rolls over. He is always held by his siblings, so his milestones are happening pretty late. Oh well – fifth child syndrome, right?
So – Macie manned the camera while Cy sat in his bumbo and we tried some cereal and some applesauce for good measure!
Overall, it was a pretty decent experience. He didn’t love it, but he didn’t hate it! I totally expect him to fall in love with food soon and start growing even bigger and faster than he is now! It is going too fast. It is so bittersweet.
A
1 comment:
I love all of his expressions!! How fun!
Post a Comment